Safety is Our Priority. Quality is Our Standard.
In SONOMATIC, we recognise the link between good health, safety and environmental performance and commercial success. We also recognise that we have a duty of care to minimise the risks from our activities to all stakeholders including employees, contractors, visitors, regulators, shareholders, clients, landlords and others affected by our activities.
SONOMATIC are full time members of the Grangemouth Contractors Safety Alliance (GCSA) and sponsor the Safety Rep Committee at our Grangemouth location where we are proud term contractor holders for Petroineos. We are committed to promoting mental health awareness within our workplace and beyond and played a significant role in producing and promoting the award winning short film called #NOSTIGMA.
SONOMATIC is committed to:
- Continuously improving the health, safety and welfare of all our stakeholders
- Minimising the number and consequences of accidents
- Achieving a Zero SHE Incident status, preventing pollution
- Systematically identifying risks from our activities whether arising from facilities, equipment or people
- Controlling identified risks by ensuring that appropriate resources are available for both planning and operations
- Continually reducing the direct adverse environmental effects of our activities
- Maximising the health, safety and environmental benefits of our products and services
SONOMATIC were honoured to receive THREE outstanding awards from Safety Groups UK (SGUK) in 2020, for our mental health video. We never set out to pick up any recognition for this. All we wanted to do was make a difference in an industry that tends to shy away from the issue of poor mental health. That being said to collect these awards is a massive honour for every one of us at the GCSA.
- Health Risks at Work’ Special Projects Award for #nostigma
- This is an award where the recipient is chosen by the SGUK Awards Panel as something outstanding, sustainable and effective, and is completely separate from the independent judging
- Innovation Highly Commended
- Education Highly Commended